BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

memories

I really truly miss biblequiz. Life just isn't the same.

  • Staying over at John and La's studying as a group
  • going to wrap peoples houses
  • ride the electric carts at walmart at 3 am..
  • Being able to met new people.
  • Crying over a lost game, Crying over won games.
  • Skiing, it just isn't the same.
  • and most of all the traveling.
  • going bowling in plano around midnight.
  • I really miss Jessie. *sigh* he is the last slide on my slide show
Although there is one thing I do have to admit I don't miss the baking of the 100000000000 pies. and pulling an all nighter w/ 1-2 hours sleep. That twas baddd....

warning the slide show in kinda long but it just shows our memories... and a guy I liked.


0 comments: