BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Diggits

Yeah...So I was walking down this longggg skinny hall way...I thought it would never end, it had a lot of different colors and pictures that took me to wonderful different places. I bent down to tie my shoe lace but then I noticed I had my red Disney World crocks on. Once I realized that I didn't have shoe laces, I smelled some strange smell and I looked up, and right out in front of me a crazy statue of a tall hooded kkk man riding a Harley. And right as I went up to him to look, he yelled CHARGE and sped down the hallway. And right beneath him appeared a longggg skinny stair case into deep dark caverns. Then I tripped fell all the way down the spiral stair case, and right as I reached the bottom I rolled a long ways head over hills. Then right as I thought I would never stop rolling I hit something hard and pointy. I crawled to my hands and knees and I saw some big alligator elf boots. And as I kept going up I realized that the boots never ended as I stud up it appeared that the boots turned into a beautiful long cloak. And as I kept looking up the cloak appeared to be a long rainbow Beard. And just as I stared looking up to find his eyes, he swooped me up into his long tree like arms. And as I was just about to faint from fright he asked me for my digits. So I gave them to him.... What a wonderful day!


The TRUE story

So we were at fine arts today, I wore a green corduroy jacket with dark corduroy pants, a nice shirt and my hair pulled half way back, with my cross ear rings. I was hanging out with Brittany trying to find a cool human video to watch. When I accidentally dropped the bag I was carrying. The stuff inside went EVERYWHERE! So I bent down to get it and when I looked up I saw a guy helping me. He had short blonde hair, green eyes, and a really nice nose. oooo lala it seemed like love at first sight. It was truly amazing. So we invited him to hang out with us. Oh by the way his name is Jared. I forgot my name at first then Brittany reminded me. As we were hanging out he asked me if I had a myspace, I told him yes but I don't really care to get on it a lot, so I gave him my number instead. As we all were going upstairs, I saw John and told Jared to pretend he didn't know me so I wouldn’t get in trouble with John. So he went away for a minuet, then John passed us and said we were fixing to leave. So I said okay and went to tell Jared bye and he asked if I would be here tomorrow, and of course I said yes, so we planned a meeting place, right in front of the water fountain down stairs. Oh I can't wait to see him. His dreamy nose and eyes just make my heart melt!




















































JUST KIDDING

2 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

I am stinkin into this story true or not! I need boy crush stories! We old ladies need it to survive!

Missy said...

hahaha!!! Brittany and I just wanted to leave some excitement