BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 27, 2007

School is so flippen STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we went to get school supplies, (come on being a Jr. you only expect small things.) we spend $100 just on school supplies....OMG it was so ridiculous. Teachers want certain things, Cretan colors, shapes sizes. etc... uhhhggg. I can't wait to get outta there!

But the good news is, I like my teachers so far, and I will never have homework in most classes except Math, I have an assignment given to us on Monday and its due Friday. I did most of the stuff today, But some I did not understand (although he hasn't taught us any of it yet but I want to get the homework done with fo rizzle!) But so I can understand it more, I'll probably go to church tutorials... Because John is smart and can help my poor brain! Oh and and and.......I'm trying to get outta stupid Art 1 I do not like to draw what so ever and I do not need this class! So if I get outta it I'm taken a cooken class, that means no more Bennie weenies! :-)

0 comments: