BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Teen Mothers

I noticed today that teen mothers are becoming more common then it used to be. There are tons of them at school. TONS.

1st-2 pregnant
4th-1 pregnant
5th-4 pregnant
6th-1 pregnant

Like I said there are tons that are not even pregnant that have kids. It's really sad. Some of them look depressed all the time and stuff. I really do not understand but I really would rather wait to be a mother until I am married and out of college or close to it anyway. I think being a mother is a beautiful thing when you are married, out of school and have the money. Rather missing out on a lot of education because of your child being sick, or there not being a babysitter, and lots of other things. But that is just my opinion.

1 comments:

Meems said...

That is a whole lot of pregnant teens. Many more than when I went to LV.