BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Trip Home

We left Indy on Saturday and drove to St. Louis and stayed with some of Sadie's family. We got up the next morning and went to six flags! It was really fun. We had no lines what so ever to wait in. We even got to stay on some rides and go again! Although the bad thing is that it was 107 degrees outside. Samantha Jonah and I went on ALL the roller coasters, I even went on my first wooden one, and I was in the front seat of it to! But there was one roller coaster that was just HORRIBLE it was called 'The Boss' it was wooden also but it hurt! It gave me the worst headache ever! But right after that ride we went on more roller coasters. and also a log ride, this ride was fun! I was in the front then it was Samantha and then Jonah and we made stupid faces on it. and I pretended to be asleep. It was great fun! Then we all met up with John and tried to get him to go on a ride with us but he didn't want to. So Kansas Samantha and I went on this big spinney thing. It was horrible. I was getting sick at my stomach at this time and then I went on the spinny roller coaster ride again and after that I was sick. It was the worst thing ever. And it got even worse to the point where I couldn't even drink water...I started having sharp pains in my lower back and my stomach and then when we stopped again to switch drivers I started crying really hard and John told me if I didn't drink the water he gave me then he was going to take me to the hospital. Which really scared me when he said that because I do not like going there. So I tried drinking some but then Mark had to pull over again for me... It was very horrible. Then we stopped at a hotel and slept for a few hours and then we were back on the road again! I felt better when I woke up but my back felt worse. I went without eating to be cautious and try not to get sick again, but I was able to keep down water which was good so John wouldn't take me to the forbidden place. And when I got home last night I ate something kinda lite and then went to sleep! I was tired...

0 comments: