BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Last nights lock in

I attended a lock in last night at Torey's church. It was fun. We killed Dora by hanging her from her neck to a door nob. We also threw her around and stuff, it was great fun! We also threw cheese at each other. And we played Truth or Dare. (these dares were horrible!) I had to first lick everyones foot but I refused so I had to kiss a chair. But Torey licked everyones big toe on their left foot. I screamed when she licked mine. Then I dared this guy alex to makeout with the crib! hehehe!!! Then we played some DDR and Ryan was watching us for a bit and so was Walter. Then when we were playing this lights on and lights off game Ryan came around to the window and scared us....... So we continued to play lights on and lights off (its when they turn the lights off u move around but when they turn on then u freeze! we played that way and we acted out a drama it was fun) Then about 3 AM we played murder in the dark! Tiz a small church but lots of places to hide! When it was my turn Casy put me inside the piano case and ziped it up half way. It was quite comphy! And besides it being soooo dark in there, and not knowing where you are really headed you can make some new best friends, like the wall, chairs, the stage, speakers, doors.... I hit about everyone of them! Then when we were 'killed' and placed on the stage Casy tripped over me and went tumbling down on everyone else! Then we went to sleep at 6 AM and I went home at 7 and slept till 4PM! and Im ready to go back to bed!

0 comments: