BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Time to Vent

So tonight hasn't been that great of a night. Why? because of multiple things.

1. I saw my story results I only got a superior I really do not know what else could have been wrong with it. Why did I do so bad? I just really want to see what the judges said.

Although Brittany made me laugh with her hot bottoms panties, there fruity. I'm serious they are!!


2. This hotel we are staying in sucks because they have a thing in the bathrooms that says if you want new clean towels then to throw your other ones in the floor. and we did that, and we don't have ANY towels. And we called the front desk and they told us they don't have any... how do they expect us to dry off, naked? Uhhh not an option for me!!! And this crazy lady is telling us her own problems and is like a crazy person, I promise!! So that hasn't been oh so great for us... That's about it, I'm just really tired and I can't really sleep well with a bar in my back from this crazy couch bed we are sleeping on.... I miss my bed!

0 comments: