BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Can today get any worce?

  • I'm in a bad mood
  • I'm sick
  • I have felt horrible
  • I'm tired and can't sleep (stupid medicine)
  • I have to take medicine
  • I lost the back to my ear ring
  • I tried taking some random pictures of stuff, none turned out
  • I had a math test today
  • I missed the yearbook meeting tonight
  • My head hurts
  • My friend is getting on my nerves.
  • and to top everything else off.... My grandmother fell and broke her leg today

I wish today would have never happened. Nothing good happened today...

1 comments:

La said...

Yes, it can - get worse, that is. "Worce" is spelled worse. =) Just thought you would want to know.

BTW, Philippians 4:8. Remember that one? Very applicable here......