BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Chemistry must PAY!

So this morning I woke up feeling oh so good! Nothing wrong, just perfect. I enter my chemistry class (Which is first period) and all of a sudden it was like I could not breathe! I can't breathe through my nose! It feels like I have two cotton balls crammed up my nose! And my head feels like its going to EXPLODE! and the rest of my day I have spent like this. I get like this when I am around cigarette smoke to... Something in that class must PAY! Arrrgg...

Not to mention that my throat feels kinda iffy to....

stupid stupid stupid class...

not to mention that emm..my teacher is VERY not orgionised. Stuff is EVERYWHERE! I thought my room gets bad. Oh no no no...Lori would have a heart attack if she saw this room!

0 comments: