BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

The hall of BLACK

I have to walk down it EVERYDAY to get from 2nd to 3rd period. IT gets worse everyday. I had to start walking on the outside of it. You look above you then its pure black the floor is black the wall is black the columns are black. Oh my my my..Its horrible! You have things jumping at you at every angle. and not to mention the crushing cracking noise once steeping on the little creatures that make the hall of black. YUCKIE!!!
I have to go from outside down the cricket/beetles/any other black Gross bug hallway,to inside, up stairs and down the hall to 3rd period.

*Ahem*...sorry

2 comments:

Meems said...

LV has a black hall. Wierd. Why is it black?

Missy said...

I call it that because it is full of black bugs! It's nasty!