BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I love you guys!

I lied...I cried! I tried not to, but when giving my thank you's to la and john it just all came at once. I didn't even get to finish what I wanted to say, so I guess I'll say it here.

John: Thank you for pushing me to do things I never imagined doing. Thank you for teaching me a lot and helping me through the thick and thin times. I am very pleased to have you as my youth pastor, you are the only one that I actually got to know. Having 4 different youth pastors in a period of 2 months really was hard, but you stuck around! You have taught me so much about life, and the real world. I don't really think of you or la as friends, y'all are my family. I will truly miss "John Time" saying that we are going to leave at 9am and really leave around 11am or so. I remember the time that we played the 'perfect' game (I quoted the chapter I knew in acts, every time I messed up by word or even a 's' then I had to start from the beginning. and I got so annoyed but really you were teaching me a lesson. I will miss how you call me "Shmissy or Shmelissa" You really care for the youth you are around, you would stay hours among hours away from your family just to be with us. I have never met someone who would do that. Going to Mc.Donald's will never be the same again....I remember how when I went skiing and fell and hurt my leg how you made me laugh that very night, even at the hospital, and helping me like you did. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me. I love you and I will miss you!



La: I just wanted to thank you mostly for being my roll model. You have taught me so much in life. 1.)How to take care of children 2.)House keeping 3.)Fashion and 4.)How to be a better person. You really are the most amazing person I have ever met. When I am around you, you always have such a cherry attitude, your never mad or upset about anything. You were able to bring a smile out of me even in the dark times. You really have shown me how to be a 'women'. I will miss coming to your house randomly to hangout with you and the kiddies, going to walmart with you or different places like that. I will miss being able to shop with you for baby shower things or even the graduation things. I really enjoyed you trusting me with your kids while you went out to run some errands or even on a date with your hubby. I will miss house sitting and dog sitting. I really just want to thank you for how much you cared about me. It is really going to be hard for you to leave. Who will I call for fashion advice or even boy advice? Who will I play dress up with? Who will help me with my fine arts story =) hehe I still owe you for that! As I end this I just also wanted to put in... You personally have the best advice ever. I'm being completely serious about that to! And La thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there for me! I love you La, and I will truly miss you, and you being as if you were my big sister.



John-David, Julia & Aulora- I will miss y'all my little people. Being able to play with all your little toys was so fun. I have never babysat such wonderful children as y'all. When I asked you to do something you listened so fast! Your mommy and daddy has raised you very well! I will miss giving y'all baths. How you miss little Julia loved to splash me, you are such a silly girl! And Aulora how you would always want the cup I rinsed you with, and how you also would splash me and then smile afterwords. Aulora I will truly miss you, you are the first baby that I have been around that will let me hold her and wont want to go to someone else (besides mommy or daddy) I love how you just craw to me and want me to pick you up, and all your sweet little hugs.John-David I will miss how you would always want me to play smash brothers with you. That my young friend is a fun game! I will truly miss bed time, how I would let you stay up past bed time and right before I put Aulora to sleep how we would read book after book, and then after I got Aulora to sleep I will miss giving you chocolate milk for your bedtime drink. Julia I will miss rocking you to sleep and how you would give me that sweet hug and fall asleep in my arms. I love you my babies and I will also miss all three of y'all!

1 comments:

La said...

Such a sweet, sweet post. I really can't handle all this sadness in one day! We will miss you too. You have been one incredible teenager that any youth pastor would be blessed to have. You have so much to offer and I can't wait to see how God will end up using you in some big way. And not to worry, advice is still only an email away. =) Love you......La