BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Feeling as if I were in the shoes of a real photographer.

Tonight was our homecoming game. I got to be a photographer for the game! It was really fun being able to be up ON the field going back and forth to each field goal. But the truth is it's really hard. This has been my hardest time taking pictures.
I was on the field with my teacher Mrs. Miller for awhile until it got to dark for her camera. I was going to go up with her and she told me,
"To be a good photographer you are going to have to stay by yourself. Your brother was always running up and down these fields by himself."
So I had some motivation.
I would have to say the most aggravating thing was when LV had the time to kick the ball I was 1 second early to a perfect picture of him with his foot kicking the ball...
That was so aggravating!

0 comments: