BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

2nd day of drugs and I can already feel a change! I still am not sleeping very good at night or during the day but I know by Tuesday Ill be almost back to normal. Today I actually woke up around 1:30 am and feel back to sleep around 3 got up at 7:40 am and stayed awake. I watched a movie called Dreamer and I have watched 16 episodes of Seventh Heaven (4 disks). My sister n law has the first and second season. and amazingly took a shower! That right there my friend was my the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow... I felt so good after it! Although I had gone 3 days without washing my hair....that was nasty! but I did take a bath yesterday just wasn't up to washing the hair... I will never go that long ever again, I felt so nasty!

As for the meds....omg 4real, I hate it...4-5 breathing treatments a day, 1 dose of Zithromax, cough syrup as needed, cough drops, throat spray, and last but not least Niquill. yuck!

That is a lot of medicine! But I do what the doctor tells me to...I will not not take it due to I have plans this weekend and I have been looking froward to this LMC campus day! So I will be all cleared up by them...

As of Final Exams, I'm pretty depressed I will have to take them...no exemptions for me this go around. No school on Thursday or Friday. Killed me. I had already missed half a day on the 26th of January. Not to mention I'm skipping school Friday. And not to mention Fine arts. That brings me to a grand total of 5 days! 2 days to many. I have to also make up a quiz from Friday in math, do my home work and turn it in by Thursday, do a review for our test Thursday, and not to mention all the other stuff I am going to have to make up...Tiz going to be a busy week my friends! If I show up @ church late Wednesday don't be surprised. I may have to skip drama practice.

tomorrow brings a new day...Mom, Dad, and I will not be attending church due to our sickness...Thats a bummer because I love going to Froward Motion Sunday nights. Oh well maybe I will be able to finish the first season and second season of 7th Heaven.

0 comments: