BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

short and quick updates!

  • My little niece/nephew does not look like a sea creature anymore!!
  • My uncle Terry called me last night and I had no idea who it was! He sounds like he feels better and he isnt sick anymore!!
  • My mom and I started working in our flower bed. It looks so much better just with the little work we did!!
  • I have some TAKS Blitz to go to tomorrow morning @ my school. It is fun but I was looking froward to sleeping in tomorrow...
  • We have 9 mondays left of school. PRAISE GOD!!!
  • I had a choice of what to do yesterday for yearbook since we do not have anything to DO for yearbook now and I chose to take photography classes!! I was the only one! The other people chose to go be a teachers aid......

That is all for now!

0 comments: