BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Someone forgot the doors and the windows?

I'm comparing my anger with a bran new house. I ALMOST, finished the 1st and 2nd season of 7th heaven. But no I cant. I was all excited about entering this house when I find out it has no doors. I CANT SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW! The last yes thats right the LAST DVD of 7th heaven is missing. I have watched a total of 11 cd's a total of 40 episodes of 7th heaven. But no I can not watch the LAST two of them because THERE IS NO DVD. There is a case but NO DVD. I called the owner of the dvd's (april) and there was NO ANSWER! So whoever built this BRAN new house forgot to put WINDOWS AND DOORS in it. My life is not complete without watching the LAST 2 EPISODES of this show. What is going to happen? Will Ruthy believe in God again? What about Happy? Will she make it on TV? AHHHHHHHH I can not stand this pressure.
Dear Jesus please let April know where this DVD is.

0 comments: