BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Please Pray

I just talked to my friend Katelyn and she told me that some of her friends who sings in the choir with her were in a really bad accident.
"
ton​​igh​​t on the​​ir way​​ to chu​​rch​​, sev​​era​​l vic​​tor​​y stu​​den​​ts wer​​e in a car​​ acc​​ide​​nt.​​ I don​t kno​w all​ the​ det​ail​s, but​ I kno​w the​y are​ hos​pit​ali​zed​. Dal​ton​ has​ 6 bro​ken​ rib​s and​ 3 bro​ken​ ver​teb​rae​. The​ oth​er thr​ee don​t hav​e any​ bro​ken​ bon​es,​ but​ I ima​gin​e the​y'r​e ban​ged​ up pre​tty​ goo​d.the​ kid​s are​: Hal​ey Pec​k, Jp,​ Dal​ton​ Bre​ile​. and​ Jon​ath​an Bre​ile​. they need your prayers"

She just posted this on her myspace. I though she said her friend had a broken collier bone but I think I misheard her. Please if you don't mind keep them in your prayers.

She also told me that they are fixing to get more bad weather. They just recently had a tornado that wiped out 5 families houses in their church. and the insurance company does not want to help out that much now. They are paying people $250 to just go and put tarps over the roofs of the houses.

2 comments:

La said...

are they in sa?

Missy said...

no they live in Agusta Georgia.