BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My precious nephew

Today is the last day I get to spend with my nephew before he leaves to go home in the morning. The last time I will see him before he turns 2.
I took him to the park by the church tonight and he had so much fun. Although he fell and busted his lip, he looked at me with blood running down his mouth and said "ow" and then the tears came. I was so scared it was more then just a busted lip because of all the blood running down his chin. but thankfully it was not serious, a small red dot is all that is remaining. I took him to get an ice cream to make it feel better. He is allergic to milk but can have just a little bit of ice cream April said it was okay. Well we come home eat our ice cream and I give him a bubble bath, he screamed through the entire thing saying misssss yyy till i picked him back up and he gave me a hug and kiss and said thank you... He is so precious. then now we are just hanging out together while Ricky and April are out on a date!

0 comments: