BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Fear

I don't like the noise. I don't like the sounds. All I can think of is bad weather. drip drop click clack. These noises are produced by rain. Sometimes I think rain is a way of God saying Thank you. If you really think about it you will understand. God provides us with rain to give us water and food. Plants need water to grow and produce veggies, wheat, fruit or even materials needed to cook. He waters our animals and gives them baths, he even feeds them by watering their grass to make it green and pretty. only think I wonder is why does God produce bad weather? I just don't understand. Looking at the radar is kinda scary seeing the red coming towards us. It puts fear into my life but God did not give me a spirit of fear. He does things for a reason I suppose.

0 comments: