BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

School.

I am completely amazed! My missing assignments included. a make up open book test for Chemistry and a paper to translate in Spanish. That is it. This is how I thought my week was going to be...

Have tons of make up work for every class. Have a missing quiz that I would need to make up in Algebra 2, have my homework complete by Thursday, have a review to do, and have a test to take. But I was all wrong! I am amazed!

I feel so much better today!! 2nd day of my throat in no pain, Praise God! I still take cough syrup but my cough is getting better and my nose is less runny. I am so thankful that God has healed me in this short time. All though my appetite is still strange. I think I made my mom mad just now because I am not hungry to eat dinner. I do not seem to get hungry easily right now. But I think that is only because of how all that medicine has effected me.

0 comments: