BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So stressed

This week is very stressful for me because of these things...

  1. I have 121 math problems to do before Friday.
  2. I have a test tomorrow in History
  3. I have 2 tests on Thursday (math and science)
  4. I have an extreamly rude teacher.
  5. Today has been horrible because of 2 rude people.

My teacher was talking about this taks boot camp thing and I politely raised my hand and said "Mrs. ______ I was informed that the boot camp thing was based on last years TAKS test from 2 others teacher." she said "EXCUSE ME! I went to the meeting YOU didn't." my thoughts "Well if I heard the SAME thing from 2 OTHER teacher then YOU may have heard wrong" I kept that to myself though.

The the SAME teacher saw me drop my PERSONAL calculator and she said "I'm GLAD you dropped YOUR calculator and not MINE!"

RRRRRRRRRR She gets on my LAST nerve.

Then in 2nd period this girl that sits behind me said "MOVE I can't see..." I said "Excuse me is that better? Sorry I was in your way" I was being very polite. then a few mins later I hear this "MOVE YOUR DESK UP ______ ________" <----Insert cuss words here

why do I try my best to be the nicest person and most generous person if someone treats me like this?

I can't wait for this week to be over.....

Although my mommy brightens my day up by picking me up at lunch and we hang out for 45 mins. Thank you mommy!

0 comments: