BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

New experience.

I got to experience car trouble tonight... I was leaving church tonight and my car would start but then die... I freaked and did what probably most girls would do...cry. Mainly because when I called my dad he sounded frustrated because we have been having problems with the tires on my car by picking up nails 3 to be exact now I have trouble with something else......Well he got there and it started just fine but when he looked under the hood it died. then he got it to stay started gave it some gas and it stayed so he said "I'll just follow you home" Well got going and got under then carport thing at church it died. Would not even start again for a few seconds...But then it did fine until we got on the road on Br.... (The busy one by Walmart, Sonic.. u should know what road I'm talking about if you live here.) and it died again..I was going about 45 (10 miles under the speed limit) but it was so scary because it jerked really hard and it wouldn't start for a few seconds again... but finally we get home I start to pull in the drive way and it dies again (I'm half way in road. half way in the drive way...) but then dad said "Park it in the street so If it doesn't start in the morning I'll take the Endeavor.
So I pray I never have to deal with car trouble again.....It was scary and very uncalled for.

0 comments: