BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

So Ready

So this week started off to a bad start. But I'd have to say today went REALLY well.

  • No one was rude to me,
  • the girl who sits behind me in Spanish kept her mouth shut and was not acting like a 5 yr. old.
  • I had a math test and I feel I did okay on it.
  • the weather was just gorgeous
  • I made my camera, outta a gauze box
  • tomorrow I think we may be shooting our 60 second picture!!!!
  • and last but not least I was not stressed out! PRAISE GOD!
A little prayer / faith / encouragement from someone (Sarah, thank you!) can go along way! I can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow!

I am SO READY for this weekend though, sleeping in, babysitting, and church. I can't wait to stay in my Pj's until 5 pm!!!

1 comments:

CG said...

Yay!!! I am so proud of you!