BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Next Saturday

Next Saturday hold a great opportunity for me. I was kindly asked by my friend Jalissa to take her Sr. portraits. She has tried to find a photographer but they are way to expensive for her. I kindly excepted her offer and I am very excited to have this opportunity. Maybe I will teach me some more about photography, who knows.

I really miss going out almost every weekend to take pictures but with the season change and my schedule change it has made it very difficult. I can not wait to get out again, explore places I've never been before. Explore the nature of God and the beauty her created.

I am really excited about the Lilly pond and sunken garden to be as pretty as it usually is. That is my main hot spot for photography. Not to mention the Rose Garden and the bridge thing to...

2 comments:

La said...

and i thought God was a "he"

=)

cool opportunity!

Missy said...

hehe umm..I think he is a HE! Sorry my mistake.