BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Starts tomorrow...ends Saturday

My life is over whelmed with joy and excitement. Tomorrow starts another journey not only for my life but also for my parents...Today my mom was offered a 3 day job going to the coliseum and being with the children from Eldorado. I won't see her until 8pm because her hours are from 8am to 8pm. She is under very strict orders. She can not wear ANYTHING red or black. Including the bottom of her shoes (they can't be black) and she is not allowed to leave until 8pm. That means for the next 3 nights I will not get to cook / eat with my mommy :-( so sad. But if I were 18 I would be allowed to go and help out. but my b-day does not come till Nov. 30th.

Another exciting thing is...I get to watch Doc! (Sarah's dog) and their house! I am so excited because I miss house / pet sitting for La.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Oh yeah...4 more Mondays of school 5 more Tuesdays!!!