BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Day Four and Five

Day Four was Sea World! The first bus didn't leave until 11:30 am.

After we went to breakfast we went shopping for our thing 1 and thing 2 shorts and pj pants got our pictures taken and slept some, then we went to sea world!

I have not been there since I was a baby. The first ride we went on was the Kraken, then we met a boy named John. Who looked oh so much like my brother when he was a boy. Then we went on the Journey to Atlantis ride and after waiting for a long time T and I went into the single person ride, My idea, and she was like we wont be able to ride with each other. I told her we would always end up together. and we did at the back of the boat... Although we did not like this ride it was not a water ride it was a roller coaster. It was very creepy and weird.

We saw a lot of the rescued animals and we saw the pet show it was cool, it had dogs, cats, a rat, birds, a pig, and a skunk. The animals put the show on themselves! It was cool. We also went to the Dolphin show, sat in the front roll with dad and got some what wet!

Then we got to pet sting rays and a dolphin! I was thrilled!

Then on the way to the good-bye dinner there at sea world I got to led us there which was a BAD idea because I took them completely around the park, when we could have arrived 15-20 minuets earlier! Then after dinner we had a private Shamu show and sat right in the front and in the center and got WET!!! Then on the way out my mom called the first shower and I saw this Shamu bush and I said "look there's shampoo!" Meaning to say Shamu...

When we left that we went on this helicopter ride and T didn't like it but I did! It was like one of those weird things they sometime have in malls where you go inside and it moves you all around and stuff. Then after we 'landed' we got to see live animals like poler bears and stuff like that!!

When we got to the hotel T and I went swimming at 10:30pm (Actually we got into the hot tub) and went back to the room at 11. took showers and went to bed at midnight.

DAY FIVE

It was time to go home! HURRAY!

We flew out from Florida at 11:55 am and then got to Houston around 2 pm and then our flight was at 2:35 pm to home! and we hurried to our gate and it was canceled till 3:45 pm due to weather. T and I were dreading this. Then they canceled it until 4 pm... We were not happy. But finally we got home around 6 and it was a safe trip. Not to mention I kicked T off the bed one night :-)

Oh yeah forgot to mention Wednesday night we ordered dinner from our room and it was $40 for two club sandwiches....How EXPENSIVE!

0 comments: