BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 4,2007

So here I am again fixing to go to bed. at 11:40 P.M. You know after going to bed so late and getting up so early don't you think I'd learn? Tomorrow starts as an early day for me, I have to get up at 6:30 A.M. to go play with little Olivia.

Anyways as I sit here typing this I am listing to the Pop, Bang, Pop noises, my poor dogs are going INSANE! Right before my mom and dad and I left the fire work stand Jeremy gave me some Snakes because I wanted to see what they did, and we were popping some small stuff like Jumping Jacks and Black Cats. (I've never popped fire works in my life so this has been fun!) and after he left and after the customers slowed down John my parents and I went to go light my snakes to see what they do! Man they look like dog poo! I'm so stinken serous, It's disgusting but fun to watch! You have the yellow, greenish smoke, and then the poo that starts to form a "Snake". After that Jeremy left the rest of his jumping jacks there so we light some (John and I) and watched them, then Kansas bought some black cats, we played with them and the last one we did the fuse was supa fast and it burned Kansas hand a some and made John and I go def, I promise those things are cool but get one like we had and they HURT ! I got attacked by some little sparks on my leg and OUCH! I just feel sorry for Kansas! But we all laughed in the end!

So I found some single black cats and John told me to pop them in the mud so I did it was totally awesome. When it popped I had a bit of a surprise when I got mud on my face! YUCK! I felt just nasty after that!! I was like ok lets go home! So dad and I drove Johns van home and parked it in our garage and my mom drove my car home. (John is using our Endeavor to hall all the rest of what we have back (If we have anything left)) We have sold out of a lot of stuff even the $79 packages! It's awesome!! Not to mention the guy who bought it, asked me where to pop it and I told him where the rest stop is just right of our stand, so we got to watch a small show and also everything else that went off by us.

Anyways I need to go to bed now :-(
buh bye for now my dear friends

0 comments: