BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tonight!

So these two new post with the pictures I took tonight, I was really bored and in the mood to take pictures. Although it got very annoying... Right in the middle of my sunset pictures my camera decides the battery is low and turns the camera off...How annoying. So I went and got an extinction cord and right as I got it all fixed back up, the sunset is no longer in the place for me to get pictures. How sad. I hate having a stupid low battery...

I can't wait to go to Florida, and to be able to take TONS of pictures there. I'm taking two memory cards, this shall be exciting!

3 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

You really have a gift for potography! i love looking at your pics...

beautiful chaos said...

potography, ha! that's what all the 'cool' kids call it nowadays

Missy said...

Thanks!! :-)

Well, I guess I can lable myself as a 'cool' kid!!

What did they used to call photography?