BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Gitty Up!

Yep that's right...Kansas and I are on a horse! In Mexico... Riding on a horses butt is not so very comfortable... When I rode it be myself the horse WOULD NOT move what so ever...So the boy pulled me around on the horse... (I was like I'm from West Texas and I can't even ride a horse...That's sad...Why can I ride my uncles old horse just fine, then I go to Mexico and the dumb thing wont even budge? Sometimes wrong with that picture!) The boy even had to pull us in this picture... and whipped its butt. I was scared to death, every time It got whipped it flinched and I thought if this sucker bucks I'm the first to fall off... But it all worked out well. I just can't wait till my next pony ride!!

P.S. Thank you little friend for our pony ride!

0 comments: