BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 16, 2007

What a fun night!

I had a wonderful evening with Lori's kiddies! Julia and I made a card for her mommy and daddy, then John-David and I played smash brothers, then Julia and I played Barbie's! Then it was about 9 pm so we got ready for bed, And I asked them to pick all their toys up, John-David was so fast at doing it to!!! Julia and I picked up all her barbie's, then Julia told me with such a tired voice "Missy I'm not tired yet" Then I told her you can stay up for 10 more minuets, she was thrilled! Then when it was bed time John-David asked me "Missy can we have chocolate milk like last time you were here?" And of course I let them have it. It would be so hard to say no to sweet little children. After two stories and a hug from Julia they were both out like a light bulb! I went and cleaned up just a few stray toys and made sure everything was back to where it belonged and then Aulora started to cry, and rub her eyes. So I made her a warm bottle and rocked her, and then laid her down, then she was out!

I can't wait till "mommy hood!"

2 comments:

La said...

And what a WONDERFUL mommy you will be!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you!