BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Lighting

So yesterday, I was at the firework stand with John, Benny, and Sadie. It was raining and thundering and lighting. Like almost all storms. Sadie and I were sitting on the counter and John and Benny were standing up against the shelves. All of a sudden there was a BRIGHT light that came out of no where, and before the thunder even came along Sadie and I both were grabbing onto John, He said the lighting didn't scare him but us tackling him did. Lighting had hit like 200-300 yards away. And even before it struck our lights were flickering on and off and the stand was shaking it was scary! Benny said that he saw the lighting reflect off of Johns van windows. Later on that day our credit card machine would not work so I went next door to the other fire work stand and they said lighting had hit one of their polls and flew across to where it hit by us. They had to get a whole new credit card machine. I think I may have thought it was cool if I was standing up by John and Benny instead of sitting down...

0 comments: