BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Day Three

Day three, we got up ate breakfast, then went to Disney's Magic Kingdom! It was so awesome!

T and I went on a lot of Rides and amazingly my parents went on all the rides with us!Except dad didn't go on one. The Dr.Sues one. We started off in Space Mountain and went all the way around. We rode stitches great adventure, The buzz light year one, go carts and got fast passes to Space mountain. T and I told my dad the biggest lie to get him to go on there, we told him it was a little kiddy coaster in the dark with stars and it was wicked awesome. So we had a while to kill before 7pm and when we were in line for the go cart ride we found fast passes to space mountain for 5:40 (and it was 5:35) so we ran to space mountain leaving my parents to wait in line for us and had a blast! I was in the middle of the cars, because there were three seats to a car that went in right after each other. and T was in the Front.

After we finished that ride we went back to find mom and dad and then got on the go carts and I was with Dad and Mom was with T. It was so fun because I made random stops and T would hit us from behind and at one point of time she hit us so hard that dads hat flew off! It was grand! Then on the tracks I let go of the Wheel and let it hit the tracks and dad was just going CRAZY!!

Then it was right about 7 and so we went back to Space Mountain and took dad on it and he was a baby he was so scared! Before hand I asked dad if we could go on the Carousel since it was more like his ride and he said "Let's go on something more adventurist" And I think he got what he asked for, by taking him on Space Mountain. And he said that that was TOO adventurist.

The last ride of the day was pretty cool it was a 3-D movie of Micky Mouses orchestra. It was really cool, and we got back to the bus just in time because it started poring rain!!

And when we got back to the Hotel we went to bed! We were all so tired!!!

0 comments: