BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I have won my case!

So biblequiz...eh... let me let you in on a little secrete. That I have known to be TRUE!
Torey G. Likes Allen O. Some of you (Lori) may know who I'm talking about others may not...

It all started off with a dream she told me...Which is confidential...and shall not be repeated! Anyways at District or which ever came before before Nationals she took a lot of pictures of Allen...I was like ooo lala someone likes Allen!! Which she pled innocent and said... "No I don't...I just like take pictures of everyone..." (which mostly was of Allen) ... So I was myspace surfing my friends and stuff (because I'm bored) and came across this... A picture of ALLEN! It's not just any picture...This picture has been "dressed up" as in a "I LOVE ALLEN" picture...

Torey you have been proven GUILTY!

Case Closed - 10:25 P.M.


Here is my evidence...

1 comments:

Torey said...

You are so EVIL!!!!!!
You don't tell me that you even have this site until now. A month later. Who knows who all has read this and I couldn't even defend myself. Wow. That's not nice. You mocked me.

That's just wrong on so many levels. I can't like them. They have girlfriends. Hmmp. Your Mean.