BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The First Day (July 22,2007)

Oh yeah, my dad won this trip, all expensives paid, including spending money and food money...

We arrived in Florida around 5pm their time (4 pm our time) and we had a nice lady holding a sign that said "GM Mark of Excellence". We gathered our things and headed to the bus. T and I got the "back of the bus" the entire time. It was a nice big charter bus!!!


When we arrived to the hotel we were in shock. It was HUGE!!! When we checked in they gave us $480 cash and then a "gift for you" card with $100 on it! They also gave us a back pack that had a photo album, 2 HUGE lolly pops, 2 kids cups (Which they are cool) and two mugs, it also had two autograph books, and pins for your shirts.
After we checked in we found our room, in the East wing. 1494 was our room number, and it took FOREVER to get to from the elevators, it was a 2 minuet walk, speed walking and more like a 4 minuet walk, walking normal...It took so long to get anywhere in fact!
After we got our stuff to our room we went to the welcoming dinner, they had some GOOD stuff... A diabetics nightmare in fact!

After we ate T, mom, and I got Hena tattoos, T and I got 3 each, 1 on the top of our left arm, one on the bottom of our right arm and one on our right ankle. Then we went to get a 'face painting' tattoo. When It was my turn I sat down (I showed the lady what I wanted before hand) and when I went to tell her where I wanted it she had already started painting my face (no wonder its broken out so much :-( ...) Then I asked her if she would put it on my upper arm after she did T's and she did (that is where I wanted it in the first place) T got a blue butterfly that was glittery and I got the same except for pink. After we got our other tattoos we got a characture done. (this was all free to)

After all of this excitement we went back on the long journey to the room... I took a shower to wash off my face and just get all nice and clean and went to bed!

Did I mention the bathrooms were HUGE!!!! Imagine the girls bathroom in the youth room..Yep it was that big (It wasn't as wide, just imagine the stalls being walls, and there you go!)

I found some pictures online because I forgot to get pictures of our room :-(...)

T and I had the bed closest to the window... The bathroom is smaller in the pic then in real life.



0 comments: