BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Little Bear

So did I ever mention that my nephew likes eating his bath soap?



These are his funny faces.
He wasn't so sure about something. Not sure what though.



I'm not so sure what's up with this kid and straws! He will be screaming up a storm and you give him a straw and he is perfectly fine!

This is kinda a blurry picture of him but this is D-J and his favorite doggie! He looks so much like my brother when he was a kid!


This is D-J inside the play ground area at chick-ful-a. I was crawling around inside there with him and the camera...Let me tell you it isn't an easy job!

more cute pictures to come later, but for now its bed time! I have to get up early tomorrow and head out to the fire work stand by 10 A.M.

0 comments: