BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Food Fight.

Tonight was about the funnest night of summer games. Sadly the last night also. *tear*
We had so much fun though. The last game we didn't get pictures of though, thanks to my batteries dying....but that had a trash can filled with water and mustered on one side and katchup and water on the red side. we got tiny cups and had to go and attack the gray team. It was fun, but mustered in your eye can REALLY burn......

Our dear friend Jeremy will be moving to Fort Worth. It was his last night with us. *tear*


My awesome new look....Red team won though! 26 Cheeto's!

Bobbing for limes in mashed potatoes...
Tommy and his style.?
Kansas and I being covered in banana split stuff (we were the bananas) And man was it hard to wash all that chocolate out of my hair, and ears....I stood in the shower watching all the chocolate wash off me...I had to shampoo and conditioner my hair twice, wash my face twice and use about 20 q-tips to get all that chocolate out of my ear. Okay maybe just 4 q-tips... and my clothes we in the washer, and they are being washed twice also.....
Freaks didn't even get dirtty..... gosh. loosers.

1 comments:

mind_onfastfoward said...

i love the LIFT!!!!And evry1 there!!!Im blessed to have yall in my life!!!!:)