BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

My favorite camp pictures

Our lovely camp councilor/ dorm monitor Mrs. Joy.
We are wild and crazy. Greater Than. John 14:12 "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."
Our pit stop on the way to camp. Dublin Dr. Pepper Factory. That my friend is A LOT of Dr. Pepper.

Me being weird.

This is what happens when you have wild and crazy people in your cabin. let me tell you it took about an hour to get that brushed out.our lovely sign that says "honk if your hot" stuck to the window with gum.


Colleenfirst night @ camp


We were there for each other. Especially during worship. We hugged each other tightly and prayed with one another during altar time when we were crying.

the lake.

Nick and I

0 comments: