BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

My jumbled thoughts

I will NEVER, NEVER AGAIN pay $8 for a car wash JUST so it can RAIN the VERY NEXT DAY! Who gives a flying flip if I got gas for $3.82 a gallon with a car wash. Now I'm $8 short for camp.. At least I'm babysitting for a day this week :-)


Did I mention I have the week off? YEP I do! And lets seeee... I have the TAKS retest next Wednesday. So very STRESSED about this. no pass no play. or shall I say no diploma.

Well Doc went home today *tear* I had a fun time with him for the pass 6 days. Throwing the chew bone, dog toy, what ever he wound up with and getting slobber all over my hands. yuck. He went to the car wash with me and the other 2 dogs, and come to find out he is deathly afraid of it. He growled a mean grow I've never heard of before, he passed the back seats, Jew was winning and wondering what was wrong with Doc, and then honey was just sitting as calm as could be. So weird.


I'm addicted to this new show that comes on Tuesday nights called "The Secrete Life of an American Teenager" Tiz really good. Anyone wants to watch it, comes on at 7 on ABC Family (channel 28 for cable users)


2 weeks til we go to camp. Can't wait. I haven't been to camp in 3 years. Due to spending time with my uncle Terry and aunt Dawn and cousin Logan. And being in Florida for a free vacation.

If my bro can't do my senior pictures, I'm thinking about asking Jenny or Ester to do them. I can't believe STILL that I'm going to be a Senior. ah. and I can't believe I'll be 18 in November. Yes 18 I know VERY scary. I am not ready to be 18.


Well thats all I can think of for now.
Peace, Love, and ummm....Happiness to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

0 comments: