BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Peanut.

I was on the way home from helping Landon at church today and I was turning off the highway when I saw the city bus. The bus almost hit this precious dog. I quickly pulled over just to see if she would come to me and sure enough she did. I gladly took her home to met Honey and Jewell. I bathed her and put some flea and tick meds on her, just to be safe.

Although I think she's been starved because she is eating dog food like she's never seen it before. She isn't REALLY thin but she is thin.

Later on I took her over to my SPCA directors house and he said she looks around 10-11 months old. She is very kind. But isn't house broke (like i thought she was) and doesn't have an owner besides me, for now. She knows no tricks , and she can be shy. You have to approach her very slowly or she will run. But isn't she a doll?

I'm making flyer's to put out around my neighborhood and if I don't find her owner in a week, I guess I'll have to give her away :-( (Maybe I can keep her, If she can steal my dad's heart :-) )

0 comments: