BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I am SAVED!

I've been really into my bible after I got home from camp and I was reading, this...
Romans 10:13 "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

I was looking at some pictures of my nephew and when I went to visit them last when I rolled upon this one. It really reminded me of that verse I read a little bit ago. Because I view God as a fire fighter. When we are in that burning building we cry out for help and God comes and rescues us no matter how dangerous it is. Just like in our spiritual life, If we are struggling with something we cry out to God and he will save us from our valleys in life. Just like He did with Elijah.

But I'd just though I should share what was on my heart. Here is the picture I took and then photoshoped of D-J and my brother :-)


0 comments: