BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I can FINALLY let it out.

This has been very hard to keep secrete. VERY HARD! But tonight we threw Sarah a little baby shower. Sam and I have been discussing it for a very long time, probably about since February. It came up in conversations then disappeared. But I finally said "Lets throw her a surprise baby shower" because I was at target looking at baby stuff to get ideas for my new nephew. and Sam was working and was on break and then I asked her if she wanted to come with me. We looked at a cradle there. And got ideas, we browsed the internet at school during journalism and looked at stuff. then I came across this. It was then decided for sure we wanted to get a cradle. We believed in Faith and prayed and we raised around $230 by a garage sale, people pitching in money, and most of all by Gods grace. I talked to Delana about it before making any final decisions and she helped us order things and everything.

Then comes Landon.... I sent out letters to all the parents of the youth telling them about it and stuff, and I had to ask Landon for the addresses. He asked "why?" I said "I can't tell you until later" well that didn't happen...That man can get ANYTHING out of you.

Then I am just so joyful that my sis is prego again because I got idea's from Sarah! Did I mention I lied to her on Sunday? Well I did. Shame on me yes I know... But I had the "O" in grayson and forgot it at Cathy's house and she brought it to church, and I asked Sarah "Do you like this" and she did, she asked who its for and I said Dakoda. She had no clue what I was talking about because I always address Dakoda-Jaymes by D-J. But then she said "You are such a lyer." or something in that nature tonight when she saw the letters. Love you Sarah :-)

The cradle I have to say has been the most stressful thing of all. Delana ordered the one Sarah REALLY liked from JcPenny, and then they emailed her and said they don't carry that one anymore. So we had cradle bedding but no cradle. But we got another one from JcPenny that I LOVE!

But in all we got her a lot of cute stuff. Even Ellie

She has a baby grayson to.
A Garco doll stroller with a carrier that fits into it like a travel system
The cradle
Cradle bedding
baby Shampoo, and lotion
clothes
shoes
"Bling" passies
hand sanitizer.
a blanket (from cathy)
two stuffed animals (from cathy)
I think thats all.

0 comments: