BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's 4:14 am and I am awake.

No I haven't been up the whole time, I was awaken by the craving of water and a loud "thug" noise.
I have had a lot on my mind lately. Making it hard to sleep to, the excitement about camp and also the stress of every day life... Although last night I went down to the little river by church and sat there (I had originally wanted to go take pictures but that changed) listened to my zune and had time with God, where He told me a lot. Basically that I need to stop worrying about stuff and I need to focus more on Him, and that He is and always will be there for me even when times are tough like they have been lately. I really think He has something in store for me at camp which I'm excited to find. I don't know what it is but its something.

well I'm going to try and go back to sleep. I don't know if it will happen but well see.

0 comments: