BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I went shopping and bought NOTHING black.

I started to pack and realized I have NOTHING to wear to camp (even though I REALLY didn't need to spend the money I did, I did...)except for BLACK. I want to be outta the black stage of life and into a colorful world of whatever. cant find a word to fit in the blank.

Anyways I spent a grand total of $47. leaving me with a grand total of $100 left in my bank account that I can not TOUCH. bah.

I went with Sam girl and got all the cuteness, at Ross and Rue 21. and the amazing part about it, NOTHING, is too big. Well I take that back the lime green shirt with the pink tank top and the brown tank top are a tiny to big by 1 size, I was thinking they may shrink in the wash.

this cute bracelet to go with my pinkness.

these pants i got for $2.47 the shirt $3. something and the pants zip at the bottom so cute!

these pants. guess what size they are...they are a 3. I can't believe they fit. these also button up to be shorter on the side. and may I add this was the most expencive thing I bought for a grand total of $10.99
then there's this outfit. I wore tonight. I call it my "Strawberry kiwi" look. very bright. then the pants are soooooo comphy. they button up on the side, haven't quite figured that out yet.

better view of the pants. Excuse the retardedness of myself.

0 comments: