BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

It feels SO good to be home. but I still miss camp.

I can't believe how happy I am to be home! Even though camp was WAY awesome. I am still glad to be home, in my OWN room, my OWN bed, have my OWN, shower that I only have to share with mom and dad and not 16 other girls.

I really think my baby (honey) missed me. As I am typing this she is laying in my lap asleep.

Today I get to start the book "21 Days after camp" because it takes 21 Days to start a habit. Maybe I'll get into a habit of reading my bible after 21 days!


I miss camp only because. It was always FREEZING cold in our dorm (as in the a/c was set to 64) because I enjoyed waking up and huddling around my room in a blanket.

I miss the services and worship.

I miss all the wonderful people I hung out with.

I miss the pretty scenery

0 comments: