BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

I have so so so much to do.

I've just been hit in the face that I AM A SENIOR! There is no going back. It kinda scares me. I'm growing into adult hood. Pretty soon I'll be at masters, then Samuels project, then maybe a pastor. Then it comes to raising a family, becoming a grandma. AHHH make it slow down!

I have to schedule a time to get my Senior pictures made for the yearbook, I have to get fitted for a cap and gown I have to get my senior pictures made to send out with my invites. I have to order my invites. Ahhh.. All this has to be done before May. It's a scary feeling.

It's my last year of school. It's my last year of pep rallies, football games, home coming, dress up week... etc... ah...It really does not seem its time for this. It doesn't. Aug. 25 is my last first day of school. May 30th is my last last day of school. Well high school that is. As I am excited but...I'm also nervous.

0 comments: